RV’s , Campers, Motor Homes, Travel Trailers……Let Fisher Insurance protect your home away from home! We offer specialized coverage’s tailored to RV, Camper, Motor Home, Travel Trailer owners providing the insurance needed to protect your investment….whether you drive it or tow it, we will provide you with the best coverage available!
Our extensive insurance products cover several vehicles:
- Conventional Motor Home — Class A
- Professional Bus Conversion — Class A
- Non-professional Bus Conversion — Class A
- Camper Vans — Class B
- Mini Motor Home — Class C
- Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Conventional Trailer
- Pop-Up Tent Trailer
- Trailer with Recreational Cargo Quarters
- Mounted Truck Camper
- Motor coaches
- Toy haulers
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Roadside Assistance
- Market Value
- Agreed Value
- Total Loss Replacement Cost
- Emergency Expense
- Replacement Cost for Personal Effects
- Vacation Liability
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Full Timer’s Package
- Deluxe Package includes:
- Disappearing Deductibles — For each consecutive claim-free renewal, the original Comprehensive and Collision deductibles are reduced 25 percent. After the fourth consecutive claim-free renewal period, the deductibles are $0. Following a loss, deductibles return to their original amounts at the next renewal period. Any type of non-deductible-related claim (e.g., Liability, Roadside Assistance, etc.) does not affect the disappearing deductible level.
- Scheduled Medical Benefits Vacation Residence — Pays scheduled dollar benefits to the named insured or spouse for loss of life, or the ability to work.
*- Coverages are subject to market appetite and Underwriting Guidelines – *
Why Choose our RV Insurance Coverage?
Rather than add your RV to your auto policy, consider RV insurance coverage for your motor home insurance, travel trailers, camper insurance, camper van insurance, our RV insurance policy is what you need.