Renter’s Insurance

While your landlord should have insurance coverage for the building in which you live, coverage may not extend to protect your personal possessions.  Renter’s insurance is often referred to as Contents or Tenants Insurance or an HO4 Policy. It protects against damage from hazards such as fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke damage, collapse, vandalism, theft, plumbing leaks and much more.

Renter’s insurance provides coverage (at home or away from the home), up to the limits you select including:

  • Personal property or Contents such as:
    • Furniture
    • Appliances
    • Home Decorations
    • Dishes/Cookware
    • Silverware
    • Linens
    • Clothing
    • Computers
    • Electronics
    • CDs/DVDs
    • Fitness/Sports Equipment
    • Outdoor Equipment
    • Photographic Equipment
    • Tools
    • Guns
    • Jewelry/Watches
    • Furs
    • Much More
  • Personal Liability if someone is hurt, whether in your home or away from it
  • Damage to your apartment or home caused by a covered loss

Fisher Insurance clients benefit from working with our Personal Lines insurance specialists who are available to help distinguish the risk exposures you face and ensure that you are properly insured.  First, take an inventory of what you own to decide how much coverage you need, then let us help you choose the policy that is right for you.

Call for a free Renter’s Insurance Quote

Give us a call at 1 888 871 2405

Looking for more types of insurance coverage?

More Personal Insurance Policies