Fisher Insurance Agency, Inc. providing coverage Vacant Buildings.
Vacant Building Insurance
No matter how small or large your building is, this product is designed to cover residential and commercial vacant buildings with or without renovations, vacant tenant spaces and vacant condominiums. Subject to market appetite and underwriting guidelines, we offer Basic or Special 3, 6, 9 or 12-month policy terms on a monoline or package basis. Property and General Liability.
Eligible Risks Include:
- Vacant Homeowners Insurance
- Vacant commercial or residential buildings owned by a company, bank, trust, estate, individual, contractor, etc..
- Fully or partially vacant office buildings, strip malls, restaurants, apartments, condominium complexes, etc…
- Vacant individually owned condo units
- Vacant leased space
- Vacant during renovation (house flippers)
- Vacant Coastal Property
- Special Form and Replacement Cost available
- Contents coverage
- Business Personal Property
- GL Limits available up to $2,000,000 each occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
- Medical Payments up to $5,000
- Additional Insureds Endorsement available
- Additional excess liability limits available if needed