Read our Privacy Notice
The Fisher Insurance Agency privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.fthefiai.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing on thefiai.com
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site is solely owned by us. Fisher Insurance only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Fisher Insurance will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. For example, to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, it is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this easily. Just look for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser. Or, look for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. We only grant access to personally identifiable information to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). Lastly, the computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.